Weight Bearing Cone Beam Computed Tomography (WBCT) in the Foot and Ankle
A scientific, technical and clinical guide to all aspects of weight bearing cone beam computed tomography (WBCT) in the foot and ankle
This scientific, technical and clinical guide to Weight Bearing Cone Beam Computed Tomography (WBCT), written by the Board of the International WBCT Society, presents all of the relevant content to date on the development, implementation, interpretation and clinical application of WBCT for the foot and ankle.
This book provides insight on:
- The history of the development of, and need for, WBCT as an imaging option and a scientific overview of the procedure
- 16 landmark studies, describing its advantages for selected foot and ankle injuries and deformities
- Chapters on the technical aspects and necessary background for WBCT
- The different devices and actual measurement possibilities, including software solutions for automatic measurements
- Current clinical applications
- Further applications of WBCT, such as dynamic scans and measurements
The first book publication of its kind on this exciting and developing imaging modality, Weight Bearing Cone Beam Computed Tomography (WBCT) in the Foot and Ankle will be an excellent resource for orthopedic and foot and ankle surgeons, radiologists, and allied medical professionals working in this clinical area.
Authors: Richter, M., Lintz, F., de Cesar Netto, C., Barg, A., Burssens, A., Ellis, S.
Published by: Springer International Publishing
Copyright © 2020